We offer a wide range of Occupational Medicine services:
Keeping employees healthy and productive
Reddy Urgent Care Centers are focused on helping keep your workforce healthy and productive. We provide services through our highly convenient, walk-in locations with extended hours as well as a variety of at-work options. From drug screenings to wellness programs, Reddy Urgent Care Centers offer a range of occupational health services to support employers in maintaining a healthy, safe workforce, while reducing the overall cost of health care for your company and your employees.
Employee Injury and Illness
Focused on safe, prompt recovery
When injury and illness strikes, Reddy Urgent Care’s experienced clinical staff treats your employees with respectful care, in an inviting atmosphere, with a focus on prompt healing. We know that satisfied patients are more likely to complete their treatment or therapy and return to work more quickly and safely.
Our services are the best in the area…
- Our innovative clinical practices are focused on safe, early recovery and therapy.
- Our enhanced medical centers feature a welcoming appeal and an efficient patient flow.
- The placement of our centers and our no-appointment-needed policy mean convenience to you and your employees.
- Our clinical staff actively communicates with you regarding your employees’ injury treatment and return-to-work plans.
Employee Flu Shots and Vaccinations
Inoculate early to reduce loss in productivity
We can help you maintain a healthier and more productive workforce with our vaccination services and flu shot clinics. By making sure your employees are properly vaccinated against flu and other diseases, you can protect your business and minimize decreased productivity.
Minimizing workplace injury
Our experienced clinicians have been performing a variety of employee physicals and conducting workplace drug screenings to help prevent work-related injuries. We can help you maintain a workforce that is medically and physically able to function at peak performance.
Our specialized pre-placement services include:
- Employee physicals
- Compliance physicals (such as OSHA and DOT physicals)
- Human performance evaluations
- Workplace drug screenings (which, like all our drug screenings, utilize the Advanced Toxicology network)
- Regulatory drug screenings
- Pre-employment drug screenings
Fast, convenient and effective risk control
Drug tests and drug screening for your employees is a key component of your company’s risk control plan. Reddy Urgent Care Centers makes the process efficient, convenient, and reliable, and offers several options to meet your specific needs:
- Employees can take the test at one of our convenient medical centers or on-site at their place of work.
- The testing is performed by e screen and also by national labs.
- Testing turnaround times are within 48 hours (or even faster with our “Rapid Test” products).
- You can customize your reporting structure, including having the results sent to one centralized location or to various work locations with your choice of web, e-mail, fax or phone notification.
Our drug testing services can fulfill any of a variety of employer goals:
- Our workplace drug screenings, also known as alcohol and drug screenings are often an effective component in ensuring employee health, safety, and productivity.
- DOT drug screenings help you to comply with regulatory guidelines set by the Department of Transportation.
- Pre-employment drug screenings not only help you in your hiring process, but also help to create a safer work environment.
A healthier, safer workplace
Our experienced clinicians can help your company maintain a healthier and safer workforce by performing a variety of workplace-related employee physicals. Whether you need fitness-for-duty examinations, employment physical exams or executive physicals, regulatory or compliance examinations, or employee wellness examinations, our health specialists have the expertise required to help you mitigate risk and promote a more productive workplace.
Unlike the examinations you schedule with your regular physician, Reddy Urgent Care employee physicals can be conducted without an appointment. And our facilities are often located conveniently near your workplace or in your employees’ communities to best accommodate individuals and expedite exams.
Fitness-for-duty examinations help confirm that your employees can perform the required job duties unique to their positions.
Employment physical exams and executive physicals help determine whether certain applicants or employees are medically and physically able to perform their roles. These exams compare the health of the individual with the expected demands of a specific occupational role to ascertain appropriate fitness. Our providers will review a patient’s medical and occupational history before proceeding with a thorough physical examination.
Regulatory and compliance examinations help establish a medical baseline for your employees in accordance with the appropriate regulatory agencies. DOT physicals (Department of Transportation) and OSHA physicals (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) are two common examples of such examinations. This type of examination can also be used for periodic medical monitoring, when required.
Employee wellness examinations help establish baseline medical information as part of a company’s voluntary health and wellness initiatives. The wellness of your employees has a direct impact on your company’s productivity and effectiveness. Reddy Urgent Care Centers can helps you set a standard by performing examinations and reporting critical data to your company’s health directors.
Employer Forms and Documents
Download documents for your visit
See our Forms page for quick access to all the key forms required for treatment at Reddy Urgent Care Centers.
Customized on-site health services
Many medium-to-large size companies find that it’s more cost-effective and contributes to greater employee productivity to have medical services provided to their employees at the workplace. After discussing your needs with you, we’ll customize our wide breadth of on-site services and programs and suggest specific staffing models.
On-site Medical and Therapy Programs
With our on-site medical and therapy programs, we can bring the resources right to your workplace. Whether you need a full time or a part-time nurse with telemedicine service and access to our physicians, we’ll customize your on-site facility specifically to fit your business.
Here are some of the on-site medical services available to your business:
- Pre-placement screenings
- Drug Screenings
- Minor Injury management
We’ll also help you with the time-consuming aspects of health care, such as compliance, liability, and administration.
At-Work Episodic Programs
A flexible approach to your company’s health care
Our episodic programs include Health Fairs and health and safety education sessions tailored to your needs.